Imagine yourself in the middle of a hot, relaxing shower, only to get a healthy helping of ice cold water instead. With a damaged water heater, that can easily become your reality. Your hot water heater is critical for your comfort, and in some instances, your safety. At Green Hills Plumbing we offer a full range of hot water heater repair service. From diagnosing and repairing your old unit, to providing you with replacement solutions, we make any water heater service a stress-free and convenient process.
Save on water heater repair with our coupons and specials.
5 Easy Signs that You Need Water Heater Repair
In many instances, you don’t need to be an expert plumber to determine whether or not hot water heater service is needed. Some of the most easily identifiable symptoms include:
- Water Leaks: A water leak is a common precursor to a water heater emergency. They generally start small, around valves at the top of your unit, or at the base, and in no time they can leak out gallons of water, resulting in water damage and in some instances even mold growth.
- High Energy Bills: If you’re like most homeowners, you have a tight grip on what you pay monthly for utilities. This is why it’s also easy to notice when something is out of the ordinary. If you see spikes in your water consumption, and you haven't been doing anything out of the ordinary, chances are your water heater is to blame.
- Little to No Hot Water: If you have a traditional tanked water heater in your home, then your supply of hot water is limited to the capacity of the tank. If, however, you find that you’re running out of hot water often, there may be an issue with the temperature controls inside your unit.
- Low Water Pressure: Just as bad as running out of hot water, is not getting the amount of water pressure you want. While this can be attributed to plenty of plumbing issues, like clogged pipes, if the situation only happens when you try using hot water, then your water heater may be the source of the problem.
- Rust: Because your water heater is constantly in contact with water, and it’s made of metal, rust is a real problem that can occur over time. The last thing you want is for rust colored water to come pouring out of your fixtures, or for your tank to completely rust out and crack open, which is why at the first sign of rust you should always call our plumbers.
As your reliable Nashville plumbing contractors, we offer quality hot water tank repair services. With our help, you can easily get your system back up and running, keeping you comfortable and safe in your home.
Our Water Heater Repair Process
At Green Hills Plumbing, we have over 50 years of plumbing expertise, which has allowed us to refine and perfect our hot water heater service. First and foremost, we are available to you 24/7, which means if you find yourself in a water heater emergency, like a leak, we’ll be there quickly to provide you with service.
Our service includes a thorough inspection to get to the source of the problem, personalized repair solutions, and guaranteed work that will provide you with the peace of mind you deserve in your home.
Our goal is to ensure your 100% satisfaction with our water heater repair, and we always get it done.
Don’t just take our word for it. Visit our reviews page to see what our past customers have to say.