As a homeowner, you use your toilet multiple times, on a daily basis, which is why dealing with a clogged or damaged toilet can be such a hassle. Not only is it unsightly and unsanitary, but also, it can be damaging your piping. Before you break out the plunger to do battle, look to your Nashville plumbing experts for help. At Green Hills Plumbing we put over 50 years of plumbing experience to work for you. Not only do we help with troublesome clogs, finding a long-lasting solution, but also we can help you with your toilet installation needs, adding some much-needed style and convenience to one of the most important fixtures in your home.
Save on clogged toilet repair with our coupons and specials.
Why Is Your Toilet Constantly Clogging?
While excess toilet paper is sure to do the trick, there are plenty of other reasons as to why your toilet may be clogging. Some of the most common ones include:
- Blocked Trap: The toilet trap is the curved section of plumbing that runs behind your toilet. It creates the force that is needed to flush waste away from your home. However, because of its curved shape, it can easily become blocked with debris. Whether it’s one large item or various smaller items lodged over time, without proper water flow, you won’t be able to flush your toilet.
- Sewer Line Issues: The main reason why your DIY approaches may not be working on unclogging your toilet is that the problem may reside in the actual sewer lines. These lines generally run under your home and connect to the city mains. If they’re blocked, they’ll require a more technical and in-depth repair.
- Mechanical Failures: There are plenty of moving parts that work to flush and refill your toilet. If the flush valve, fill valve, or tank lever, all of which live in the tank behind your toilet, get damaged, they will restrict the flow of water to your toilet. These internal components can easily be replaced with the help of a plumber.
- Old Toilet: Clogged toilet repair may be needed if your old toilet no longer keeps up with demand. Whether it’s rusted out, suffers from low pressure, or simply can’t be fixed any longer, old toilets can easily clog on a regular basis, and eventually lead to water leaks inside your home.
If any of these conditions sound familiar to you, it’s time to call your Nashville plumbing experts at Green Hills Plumbing. We will perform a thorough diagnostic, get to the source of the problem, and provide you with clogged toilet repairs that last.
5 Benefits of New Toilet Installation
If you’ve been considering upgrading the toilet in your bathroom, it may be the perfect time. With a new toilet installation, you’ll enjoy:
- Increase in property value
- Improvement in water flow and pressure
- Addition of comfort features like bidets
- Prevention of plumbing issues like backflow and overflows
- Money savings with low flow and water efficient toilets
At Green Hills Plumbing we have a full staff of expert plumbing contractors ready to help you with all your toilet needs. Whether you need to remove a blockage from a clogged toilet, or are looking to up your style with a new toilet, we can get you a quality solution in no time.
Don’t just take our word for it. Visit our reviews page to see what our happy customers have to say!