The shower or bathtub in your Nashville home is more than just a fixture you use, it also directly affects the look and value of your home. So why are you still showering in your old 80’s bathtub? At Green Hills Plumbing we are your bathtub contractors offering a variety of services including bathtub repairs, replacements, shower installation and design. With the help of our plumbing contractors, you can get a new shower installation or tub replacement that will give you improved plumbing, and an overall upgrade in your home.
Save on new fixture installation with our coupons and specials.
4 Signs You Should Replace Your Bathtub
Part of being a homeowner is being vigilant of the fixtures in your home. In most cases, they will give you plenty of warning signs before you find yourself in a plumbing emergency. For bathtubs and showers, these can include:
- Low Water Pressure: There’s nothing more annoying than getting little to no water pressure in your shower. But did you know it could actually be an indication of something worse? Lower water pressure is often a sign that there is a blockage in your plumbing or you have a hidden water leak.
- Rust: Whether it’s rust on the shower heads or stains around the bathtub, rust is not only unsightly, but it can also signal there is something wrong with the quality of your water. Hard water is notorious for leaving stains in your bathtubs and showers, and should be taken care of before it’s too late.
- Water Leaks: As fa as plumbing issues go, water leaks can be extremely serious. Not only do they restrict the flow of water to your fixtures and cost you thousands in high utility bills, but also they can cause significant water damage to your bathroom if left unchecked.
- Old Fixtures: We’ve all come across an ostentatious bathroom design that is tacky and outdated. If that’s your bathroom, then replacing these fixtures can go a long way to upping your style and preventing damage to your bathroom.
If bathtub replacement or new shower installation sounds like the right choice for you, then trust our plumbers to get the job done right. Not only will we help you find your new fixtures, but we also install them perfectly, giving you the peace of mind you deserve in your home.
How To Choose Your Shower Design
If you’ve decided that a shower installation is the right choice for you, then consider the following when choosing your design:
- How big is your new shower?
- What types of enclosures will be used?
- Which shower head is right for you?
- Are you going with an insert or a tile buildout?
- Is the plumbing up to par?
At Green Hills Plumbing we take the guesswork out of designing your new shower. Not only do we work within your budget and taste, but also we install new piping and complete the connections correctly to ensure that everything is working properly in your home.
If you’re ready to start your new bathtub or shower service, work with our bathtub contractors today!
Also be sure to visit our reviews page to get an idea of the quality services you’ll get in your home.