If you live in Nashville or the surrounding areas, you know how important it is to have a working water heater. While most homes will have traditional tanked units, tankless water heater systems are quickly gaining popularity, and for good reason. If you’re tired of running out of hot water and are looking for ways to save on energy costs, then a tankless water heater may be right for you. At Green Hills Plumbing we offer quality tankless water heater installation and service.
Not only do we perform the installations, but we can also help you find the right system that works for your budget, and keeps up with the demands of your home. As a family owned and operated business, we go the extra mile to treat our customers like family.
Save on new tankless water heater installation with our coupons.
5 Benefits of Upgrading to a Tankless Water Heater
At Green Hills Plumbing, we often get the question “why should I upgrade my water heater?” Although tankless water heaters have an initial investment, they can provide you with tons of great benefits, including:
- Limitless Hot Water: If you’re considering upgrading your system, chances are you’ve run out of hot water at some point or another. The biggest benefit of a tankless water heater is that it never runs out of hot water. Instead of being limited by the capacity of a tank - like traditional units - a tankless unit heats water on demand, as needed.
- Energy Savings: Because these units only heat water when it’s needed, you can save big on energy costs. Traditional water heaters are constantly warming water throughout the day, even when you’re not using it. Tankless units only heat what you need, efficiently, helping you save on costs.
- Longer Lifespan: Not only are tankless water heaters made with newer, longer lasting materials but more importantly, they do not have to hold water constantly. This limited contact with actual water helps extend their life significantly. Where traditional units rust and leak, tankless water heaters do not.
- Small Size: More than likely, your water heater takes up an entire closet in your Nashville home. What if you could have that closet for storage instead? A tankless water heater installation can easily be completed in any part of your home, and often only takes a fraction of the size, giving you all new storage space in your home.
- Added Property Value: Whether you’re planning on selling, or looking for high-end renters for your property, a tankless water heater is a great selling point for your property. These units can easily add value and convenience to any home listing, making them a great choice for homeowners looking to the future.
If these benefits sound like something you’d enjoy in your home, then give our plumbing contractors a call. We make sure that the installations are done correctly, and always back our work with our customer satisfaction guarantee.
Choose Green Hills Plumbing
As homeowners and plumbers serving the Nashville community since 1971, we know what works best for homes in the area. If the time comes that you need a new water heater, consider upgrading to a tankless unit. These small systems can be installed easily and provide you with pinpoint temperature accuracy for all your water heating needs.
We are your expert tankless water heater service provider, and can get to work on your home today.
Be sure to also visit our reviews page to see what some of our happy customers have to say about our work.