Is your old water heater leaking? Running out of hot water before you can even get under the shower? Chances are your old water heater can no longer keep up with your home, and Green Hills Plumbing is here to help. As your Nashville plumbing experts, we offer expert-quality water heater installation services. Serving homeowners since 1971, we have the expertise needed to give you a stress-free service. Best of all, we work within your budget to provide you with affordable hot water heater installation.
Save on your new installation with our coupons and specials.
When is Water Heater Replacement the Right Choice?
For many homeowners, repair may be the go-to solution for water heater issues. While small problems can be fixed, in some instances, replacement may be your best option. These conditions include:
- Excess Rust Buildup: Because water heaters are constantly in contact with water, and are pressurized, rust buildup is never a good thing. Not only can it contaminate your water supply, but also it can weaken your tank to a point that it may crack, and pour water into your home.
- Constant Repairs: If your continually repairing and patching your water heater, at some point those costs may outweigh the cost of a new unit. Generally, if your water heater needs more than two repairs in a year, your better option is a new hot water tank installation.
- High Energy Bills: Most homeowners are always looking for ways to save, and a good way to do it is with a new water heater. As water heaters age and become less efficient, they can cost you hundreds in wasted energy.
- Capacity Issues: Whether you’re expanding your home or your family, you need a water heater that can keep up with the demands. If you regularly run out of hot water, it may be time to upgrade.
- Old Water Heater: Water heaters have a limited lifespan, which is why they may stop working as efficiently over the years. If you have a water heater that is anywhere over 20 years old, and it’s constantly breaking down, replacement is the best option for your home.
Before you start looking through hundreds of water heater replacement company listings, choose the best, choose Green hills Plumbing. Our plumbers are highly skilled and trained to provide homeowners in and around the Nashville area with stress-free water heater installation solutions.
The Green Hills Plumbing Difference
The installation of your water heater should always be left to our professionals at Green Hills Plumbing. Not only does it provide you with peace of mind that the service is completed correctly, but also it can mitigate some common mistakes that are made during the installation process.
Whether it’s preventing water line from getting damaged to elevating your system off the ground correctly, our expert plumbers have the know-how needed to work on any system. We make sure that everything is done to code, and safely!
From finding you a new water heater to performing the installation process according to the manufacturer standards, we make the entire process a breeze, and always guarantee your 100% satisfaction.
Don't just take our word for it either. Visit our reviews page to see what our past customers have to say before calling us for service.